Real Estate Consultant
Accredited Buyer Representative and Green Designations
I grew up in the Boston area and since the age of 5, spent summers at Goose Rocks Beach.I always felt Maine was home for me and in 1982, moved to Kennebunkport as a year round resident.My extensive knowledge of the local area, zoning and current market conditions gives me the leverage I need to serve my clients with the dedication and commitment they need and they deserve to make their real estate business a smooth and successful transaction.I pride myself in honest, straight-forward conversation with all my clients and believe my clients regard and respect that honest and responsive approach.
Community and Professional Involvement:
- Kennebunkport Board of Assessors Review
- Kennebunkport Tree Warden and Tree Committee
- Kennebunkport Zoning Board of Appeals
- Kennebunkport Emergency Medical Service KEMS Board of Director
- MSAD#71 School Board Director (2005-2008)
- Facilities Committee Member School District (2008 – 2010)
- Kennebunkport Selectman (2001-2004)
- Kennebunkport Budget Board (1997-2001)
- Kennebunk Portside Rotary, President 2011-2012
- York County Board of Realtors
- National Board of Realtors
- 25+ years experience in the Real Estate Field I enjoy working with both sellers and buyers, so whether you are looking to sell your home, purchase a primary home or vacation home, contact me for assistance and guidance through your next real estate journey.